This article is made for all gamers and non-gamers in the Philippine Steam Community who wants to buy Steam wallet codes using different payment methods available in the country such as Gcash, Paymaya, UnionBank, Coins.ph, Debit/Credit card and Bitcoin whether your purpose is to buy games, battle pass, in-game items, and etc.
How to buy Steam Wallet Codes in Xquareshop using Gcash, Paymaya, Unionbank, Bitcoin and etc.?
Steam wallet codes are available on the steam wallet shop of Xquareshop, you can buy and pay using Paymaya, Gcash, Bitcoin, Coins.ph, UnionBank, BDO, and Palawan Express as of the moment. You can purchase Steam wallet in just 3 easy steps.
- Visit the steam wallet Xquareshop and choose any voucher code you want. You can choose from 250, 500, 800, 1000, and 2200.
- Choose your preferred payment method, and input your email address. Make sure it's active, it will be used to receive the steam wallet code.
- After the successful payment, you can get the Steam wallet code on email and it will show on the order page as well.
Note that the processing time of the order depends on the choosen payment method. But most of the payment method we accept is processed instantly, which means you will receive your game voucher after your payment.
How to Buy Steam Wallet in Gcash App?
In order to buy here, you need to register an account first, if you don't have an account yet you can register here as my referral :)
After creating an account you need to verify your account first by uploading necessary documents such as a valid ID or something like a birth certificate, here's the list of their valid IDs, how to get verified? Just follow these steps.
To start, you need to download their mobile app first on AppStore or Play Store, then follow me.
- Open the Gcash App
- Choose Show More
- Choose Game Credits
- Input your mobile number and tap NEXT
- On the upper part horizontal scroll, choose STEAM
- Here, choose your voucher codes with the price from 60 to 2640 then tap NEXT
- From there, complete your payment and tap the Pay button
The steam wallet will be sent to the mobile number you input and you're done.
How to buy Steam Wallet in Paymaya App?
Same as Gcash buying a Steam wallet using the Paymaya app requires identity verification so you need to do it first, online identity verification in Paymaya is easy, you just need all the requirements on hand and follow the steps here. For registration, you can use my referral code: "cqnjnp" if you like :D
To start, you need the Paymaya app, you can get it on Play Store or AppStore.
Once you're done all of the above mentioned, now, let's rock.
- Open the Paymaya app
- Tap Gaming
- Scroll until you see the Steam wallet code vouchers
- Choose the voucher you want from steam wallet 50 to 2200
- Enter the mobile number of the recipient if you want it to receive by other people, by default the code will be set to your Paymaya registered number.
- Tap the Buy button and you're done
You will see the steam wallet code after successful payment on the Paymaya page, also, the code will be sent to the mobile number you input or to your registered mobile number.
How to buy Steam Wallet Codes in Coins.ph?
Coins.ph is a cryptocurrency digital wallet registered in BSP, they offer steam wallet codes together with different game vouchers. You may register here and complete their KYC verification so that you can buy Steam wallet code there. You can use to purchase their website or their mobile apps, download the app on Play Store, or in AppStore.
- Open the Coins.ph app
- Choose Game Credits
- Select Steam Wallet, you can see it eventually if you're familiar with the Steam logo
- Choose the voucher you want to purchase, you can select from PHP 58 up to PHP 2550
- Enter the mobile number where you want to send the code, just tap the SEND TO MYSELF if you just want it to send to your registered mobile number
- Hit NEXT and Slide to Pay
- Wait until your order processed and you're done :)
The Steam wallet voucher will be sent to the mobile number you entered, make sure you have enough balance when purchasing. You can top up your Coins account with different outlets.
How to redeem your steam wallet codes when you received it already?
Well, you need to have a steam account first you can register here once done you can log in on the Steam website, desktop app, or on their mobile app as well. Once logged in, go to their steam redeem page and input the steam wallet code you received, make sure it's correct character by character.
You just learned how to buy steam wallet codes on different platforms using your preferred payment method that is available in the Philippines, whether using a bank, e-wallet, and remittance. It's just a matter of the availability of voucher code and of course, its prices.
Feel free to share this article to your friends, in-game friends, social media friends, friends of friends and lover's friends. :)